I am so happy and honored to share with you this news that i got this morning,about me being nominated for the Liebster Award by http://thethingsivemade.wordpress.com (Thanks a million,dear friend!!!)
I never heard about it before but now when i got such a wonderful opportunity,and read about it…i found out it to be very impressive.its a great way to help us,the new bloggers to get some recognition in the wonderful world of Blog-mania.As i understand it now,i really appreciate thethingsivemade.wordpress.com for nominating me!
For those of you my friends,who haven’t heard of it also, you can check out all the information my friend shared here at http://thethingsivemade.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/the-things-ive-made-has-been-nominated-for-a-liebster-award/
So, here are the few things you need to know about the wonderful “Liebster Award”:
The Official [Revised] Rules Of The Liebster Award
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
My 11 Questions from thethingsivemade.wordpress.com
1.What do you enjoy most about blogging?
I blog because it’s fun, it makes me happy to share my thoughts/ideas to people around the world,to get their feedback to help sharpen my skills as a writer, a crafter and also as an individual.i enjoy interacting with so many different people,to and from various countries and states out here,which i think is the best part about blogging!
2.Other than blogging, what is a favorite past time or hobby?
Well… other than blogging about my creative side ,my favorite past time or you can say hobby is spending quality time with my pet dog-Lucy!
3.What is the best gift you ever received?
Among of all the gifts I have ever received, the first one is the best. The best gift I ever received is none other than my parents, given to me by God on my birthday. Nowadays, not every child is fortunate enough to have both parents to nurture them.
4.Diamonds or pearls?
5.What time did you get up this morning?
Yesterday was a hectic day…so i barely slept at night…though made the morning till 9!
6.What is your favorite quote?
Well…i love keeping Quotes from famous people and there are so many quotes that are my favorite..one among all the other favorite quote is..
“Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.”
7.Have you ever been to Disneyland?
Nope!!! but wish to go in near future!
8.If you could pick a superhero power, what would it be?
I would love to be like,Dr.do-little(from the movie) and have the power to talk to animals of all kind!!!
9.What is your favorite topic to write about?
Well,like any other pet owner..i would like to fill in those empty pages of my journal..with all the adventures i had with my pet dog…(which by the way,i write a lot about!!!)
10.What is your favorite flower?
my favorite is Rose.
11.What is the last movie you watched?
Hachiko-A Dog’s Tale.
11 Random Facts about me (things you might or might not know!!!)
1.I’m a Virgo so I love to organize things!you can call me a cleaning freak,
when it comes to my own room.If my room is messy,my thoughts are really unclear too and everything feels just confusing.
If I go to sleep without putting everything into places I’d probably see nightmares!
2.I speak to myself when I’m alone.
3.I recently lost my beloved mother.
4.I love to write (although I am a complete novice). I’d like to write a book someday.
5.I love wearing my pajamas all day, it’s just so comfy!
6.I love, love, love junk food. So I try to keep it out of my house.
7.I love pretty much anything done by the Bollywood superstar,”Salman Khan”(Khamoshi: The Musical, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam,
Jaan-E-Mann,Veer.etc)Say anything bad about him and I’ll tackle you!!!
8. I’ve never been to overseas…but i wish to go oneday!
9.I claim to be very good at 3 things: spoiling my dog,making friends and reading people’s mind!
10.I’m in the relationship with my BF since 12 years. There have been some rocky patches,but on-the-whole it’s been pretty fantastic.
11.And finally, for number eleven *drum roll please*…My very first kiss was when I was 16 yrs old…with the same guy i have been in relationship since i was 5,who is now officially my BF.(School was over and after everyone had already gone out of the classroom,my “BF” pulled me aside and asked me for a kiss.
That was the most wonderful moment of my life!)
My 11 Questions for my nominees:
1. What is your favorite part about blogging?
2.What is your all-time favorite color?
3.What is your favorite animal?
4.What is your guilty pleasure (tv show, movie, candy)?
5.What is your favorite Scripture/Book of the Bible and why?
6.What’s your most favorite part of your personality?
7.What’s the most delicious food you’ve ever eaten in your life?
8.If you had to move to another country, where would you move?
9. What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now?
10. If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
11. What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
Have fun playing along!!!